Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander readers are advised that this website may contain images relating to deceased persons.
All names, photos, stories, digital film, oral recordings and artworks are reproduced with signed consents from the participants or their parents in the case of children.
· Unless otherwise specified all artwork photography is by Mandy Martin, Hugo Sharp and David Leece.
· We salute the Indigenous Protected Area Program of the Commonwealth of Government’s Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities for its visionary support of the Djelk IPA. The Djelk clans living in Maningrida were fundamental to this project and we thank them for their support.
· We thank the Northern Land Council for granting permits to visit the Djelk IPA.
· We thank managers based in Maningrida; Lucy Bond, Natalie Carey and Dominic Nicholls
· We thank our host organisation the Karrkad Kanjdji trust, especially Stuart Cowell, Sophie Davidson and Bjorn Everts
We thank all the partners who provided essential financial and in kind support that allowed the Arnhembrand project to proceed
· Warwick Evans
· Guy Fitzhardinge and Thring Pastoral Company
· David Leece and Fran Murrell
· Billard Leece Partners and design team
· David Taylor
· Sally and David Rickards
· Ian Wenham and Peak Investment Associates
· Macquarie Group, including the Macquarie Group Art Collection and Kris Neill, Helen Burton, Amanda Warwick of Space Gallery Macquarie Group.
· Kristen Edmond
· Greg Levy
· Michael Silman
· Mandy Martin
· Alexander Boynes
· Laura Boynes
· Bill Fox
· John Woinarski
· Billy Griffiths
· Henry Skerritt
· Hugo Sharp Photography
· Helen Duncan, Creative Behaviours
· Steve Packham DIC
· Stuart Purves and Australian Galleries
· Center for Art + Environment, Nevada Museum of Art
· Libby Robin
Artist, Ranger, Performer
Dancer, Choreographer, Dance Film-maker
Senior MAC artist
CEO of the Karrkad-Kanjdji Trust
Pastoralist, Chair of the Karrkad-Kanjdji Trust
William L. Fox
Writer, Director of the Center for Art + Environment
Timothy James Johnson
Artist, Adjunct Professor at the Fenner School of Environment and Society
Photographer, Videographer, Web Designer
Art Historian, Curator
Photographer, Project Partner